Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.03.2006

I'm ADHD Positive...

 - Brian


I just got done taking this ADHD test My results were...well, let's just say I wasn't too surprised. I scored a total of 19 ADHD points, which means I'm 2 points above the minimum score for being ADHD positive. Whoop.

Of course, this is just an online test, and there's very little reason why you should take it completely seriously. But still...

OMG, it's not raining anymore! Gotta go play basketball. Later.

Update: I just found a longer ADD/ADHD quiz. My score said I was moderately ADHD. Chicken! Gotta run.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff