Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


11.24.2006

Loads of pretty little hits...

 - Brian


For the first time in 2 months, I decided to check out Blog Hogger's hit statistics to see how depressed I could make myself. Well, my findings were...unexpected.
It seems we're recieving roughly 2,000 hits a month, most of those new visitor hits.

All this leads me to the following questions: Dude, where's the comments? I know I haven't been posting much in the past few months, so where are all these hits coming from, and why aren't people commenting? As of lately, we've been recieving 40 to 70 hits a day, and I'd expect at least 1 out of 40 people to comment every once in a while. Very strange. Well, actually it isn't, but I'd like to think it's strange anyway.

Also, there's quite a few returning visitors with the same I.P address, which leads me to yet another question: What do you people do all day? I can't imagine you sit down at your computer for hours on end refreshing Blog Hogger, but I can't be sure...for sure. It's not like we really update that much anymore, and when we do, it's nothing that thought provoking.

There's my monthly update.

Praise Allah.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff