Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


10.14.2006

Just couse Brian did it...

 - Unknown

I got bitten by the survey bug. Being as it is a Saturday morning, don't expect greatness...

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:hpesoj, or eoj
What did you do last night?:I slept, you moron.
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:a media converter
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:oh yeah.
Last time you swam in a pool?:last weekend
What are you wearing?:What do you expect me to be wearing at 9:50 in the morning on a Saturday?
How many cars have you owned?:about 200, all of which say "hot wheels" on the side
Type of music you dislike most?:whiny boy-band
Are you registered to vote?:yes and no... (I'll leave that up to your imagination)
Do you have cable?:no
What kind of computer do you use?:A Gateway (old) and a Dell (older)
Ever made a prank phone call?:hoo yes
You like anyone right now?:No, I hate everybody. That's a stupid question.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:I'd LOVE to bungee jump out of a plane.
Furthest place you ever traveled?:I think you mean "farthest" you internet zombie. Michigan, by the way
What's your favorite comic strip?:toss-up between Calvin and Hobbes, Foxtrot, and Dilbert
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:I don't know if "u" does, but I know three of the four verses
Shower, morning or night?:I prefer showering to morning or night. Neither of the latter two makes me smell pretty
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:Hoodwinked (OMG LOL ROTFLOL LMFAO)
Favorite pizza toppings?:your mom
Chips or popcorn?:Popcorn doesn't power a computer nearly as well
What cell phone provider do you have?:I don't have a cell phone, tool.
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:Daily (tell no one)
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:Are you serious? You think I'd waste this sexy bod? (I didn't just say that)
Orange Juice or apple?:Incomplete sentence alert! I prefer juice to any type of fruit. Unless your asking me to pick between Orange Juice or Aplple juice, in which case I'd say apple juice
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:Don't end a sentence with a pronoun, jackball. That's what I get most annoyed with
favorite chocolate bar?:Chocolate is for obese people. I like Snickers.
Who is your longest friend and how long?:me. forever.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:Last time I died.
Have you ever won a trophy?:Yeah.
Favorite arcade game?:I have a life, you know.
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:see previous.
Sprite or 7-UP?:Coke, bro, Coke
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:I'm homeschooled.
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:earbuds
Ever thrown up in public?:Last time I was at a ballet.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:I haven't been serious so far, so I'm not going to start now. Next question.
Do you believe in love at first sight?:No, but second sight is a possibility. Idiot
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:I'm hella wired right now.
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:No, I'm a guy.
What message is on your voicemail machine?:A really sarcastic piece of work by yours truly.
Where would you like to go right now?:to sleep
Whats the name of your pet?:Cthulhu
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:I have five backpacks from various locales, and their contents are in a state of flux
What do you think about most?:Little children (run kids, I'm a predator)
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff