Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


9.11.2006

The topic is Gay marriage

 - Pete





Hey guys what’s happening? I know it’s been a heck of a long time since I’ve posted anything, but quite frankly I’ve been real busy or also sometimes I just don’t have anything to say.

But you know there comes a time where u think of something that u just need to discuss. Like when something just pops into your head that hasn’t been talked about for a while but has been talked about a billion times before. Also I’ve changed my view since last time I talked about it. The topic is Gay Marriage, hahaha! I know you’re thinking I’m just pulling some old boring fossil from the Stone Age, but maybe not so.

Anyways, "what about gay marriage Pete?", "Its pretty much gay, and destroying the meaning of marriage.", and "Only Gay people think it’s cool." It’s immoral and It’s against my religion. "Jesus wouldn't like it."

Well, not everyone believes in Jesus. And I think we can all agree on that. And I think we can also all agree on that a human being no matter what race or gender has the right to believe or do what ever he/she wants too, as long as it does not come into harm or come into conflict with other human beings. I think there is something similar to what I just said in the constitution but correct me if I’m wrong.

And as far as gay marriage goes, who is it harming? No one. It’s not like abortion where I strongly believe that abortion is the killing of an innocent human fetus which is wrong and therefore coming into conflict with another human being and harming it; but that’s a whole different topic and discussion for another time and place.

Here's what I believe: if you gay people want to get married, go for it. Personally I don’t support it, I believe it’s wrong, and against the laws of nature or the way god made things. I mean you don't see male squirrels or male grasshoppers falling in love with each other, but then again, humans have one thing that squirrels and grasshoppers don’t have, and that is the power to reason. Humans are the only species on this planet to reason. Thank God for that! Just think if everything had that power to reason, were talking huge catastrophe! Anyways, that’s kinda off point. What I’m trying to say here is, that if gay people wanna do it with each other what effect does it have on me? None at all. Its hella weird, but everyone's different. I think its more wrong to not let them get married then it is to let them get married because u are denying gay people of there own God given right.
I mean it is a free country, and gay people getting married do not seem to cross any lines or boundaries of abusing a free country in my mind, so what’s the big deal? You know? Who cares, or maybe its something for christian Traditionalists to wine about but I don't know.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff