Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


9.01.2006

Happy birthday.

 - Brian


Upon recently reading through previous Blog Hogger posts, I noticed I forgot to mention an important birthday that occurred on August 13. That important birthday was mine.

Not like it's a big deal that it was my birthday. The only side effects of turning 15 aren't dramatic, unless you're me:

1. I get more ripping than I already am.
2. People take you more seriously, unless you're me, in which case they still see you as a joke.
3. I have an excuse to act excessively rebellious.
4. I finally have a chance with smoking hot girls.
5. I can easily manipulate younger kids because they think I'm "all that" due to the fact that I'm older, smarter, and better looking than them.

lol.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff