Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


8.26.2006

Blogger in Beta

 - Unknown

hoo yes.

I've been waiting fo this my whole life. (assuming my life began 45 minutes ago)

I just set up a blog using a new account (http://sonofapapist.blogspot.com) Blogger has basically taken out any advantage that Wordpress had over it. I'm wearing my Blogger hoody with pride.

The only thing that I hate about the new service is the lack of raw HTML editing, but apparently "they" will add it soon. I have to get my Haloscan.

*dies*
*resurrects*
*buys a taco from a bearded Mexican*
*goes to California, because it rocks*
*gets tired of doing these transcriptions of his activity, and eats Michael Moore*
*dies again*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff