Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


7.03.2006

Stupid morons.

 - Brian



Okay, for the past week, the mental midgets in my neighborhood have been setting off fireworks in broad daylight.

Stupid insignificant retarded idiot jackball butthead morons.

What's the point of setting them off in the middle of the day? What, do they like the sound? Whatever. Stupid morons.

I'm going to buy M80s from that weird homo down the street and then I'm going to blow up their stupid Escalades. Stupid Escalades. And then I'm going to rid myself of that weird homo guy down the street because he's always starring at me. Stupid cats.

Then I'm going to smash out their house windows.

STUPID FIREWORKS. JUST FREAKING WAIT UNTIL JULY 4TH TO SET OFF YOUR STUPID FIREWORKS, YOU DUMBJACK.

PEOPLE USE INDEPENDECE DAY AS AN EXCUSE FOR BEING OVERT MORONS.

ARRRHHHGGG. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!11!!!11!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!11!

In other news, my dog died but then came back to life to ensure the safety of the Jewish pumas.

Special thanks to the Satanic muskrats for the fridge ball.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff