Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


6.01.2006

300lb Tumor - The Blog

 - Brian


Hey everyone. Hoody's blog, NOTHING, has inspired me to research WordPress.com a little more. So far, I'm impressed with what it has to offer. I'm not so impressed with the limited template options, but that's okay.

Anyway, for a while now, I've been needing a blog where I can just unload my deepest, darkest thoughts and observations. So I started this. I have an explanation on the blog, so I don't need to go into great detail now (check out the 'about brian' section for more info).

Of course, this blog is what Arrogant Little Boy was supposed to be. Check it out if you want -
http://bloghogger.wordpress.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff