Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


5.20.2006

Template change?

 - Brian


Okay, so here's the scoop: Joe and I are going to change the template sometime in the near future. That's inevitable. Joe and I will create our own separate templates and post them as a link on BlogHogger so you can decide which one you prefer.
So before I start trying to tackle this immense project, I'd just like to ask you, the readers, what you would like to see change?
Or do we still have readers? Or do you not want the template changed (If not, just say 'no' so we can change it anyway)?

Personally, I'm going to strategically include a little black here and there to add some diversity. I'm also going to whip up a nice little menu system, which will rock your pants off.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Complaints? Requests? Money (I'm broke)?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff