Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


4.11.2006

Merry Christmas

 - Brian


Needless to say, I'm not actually shutting down the blog. And I don't think I need to apologize to anyone for this immensely retarded "prank," seeing as how I posted it on the 1st of April (C'mon!).
And no, I was joking when I said we only got 7 hits a day. ;)

Oh, and all you useless Maddox wannabe tool sheds at Ubersite can burn in the Horned One's domain..

IN OTHER NEWS:

Joe and I will be gone for around a week. We'll be down in Sacramento being rained on, which sucks. Why? Because one of the many reasons I hate Seattle so much is because of the pervasive downpours. Therefore, CA won't be much better. C'mon! It's never supposed to rain in CA! Oh well.

Merry Christmas


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff