Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


2.05.2006

Things I did during the Super Bowl...

 - Brian


1. Ate. Why watch a depressing game of losing Seahawks when you can stuff your mouth with pancakes?

2. Played Doom 3. I figured smashing demons is a bit more gratifying than watching sweaty men in tight pants smother each other with athletic love.

3. Played Counter-Strike: Source. I owned on one match. I was like, in 2nd place. Rock on, Brian.

4. Ate some more. I ate so much that I blew up and my body parts flew to Detroit and smashed the Seahawks over the head and caused them to lose.

5. Blogged. I posted on Blog Hogger on the 4th QTR. The Seahawks lost. I must be a prophet...or maybe I'm Jesus. No, just kidding.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff