Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


1.27.2006

The Fall of Dial-Up

 - Brian




Haha! We just got COMCAST!!!! I think I'm going to faint...Oh, wait, never mind. I'm waaayyyy too manly for that.

It’s kind of creepy though, not hearing those screaming demonic entities every time I want to surf the Internet. Actually, I kind of miss them. They used to tell me things...secret things. They would get mad if they heard me talking to you...haha. Uh-huh-huh. We mustn't be seen conspiring like this. It's too dangerous. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to leave. Be gone now, be gone, my son. Uh-huh-huh-huh.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff