Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.08.2005

Recent Projects

 - Brian


|Music Playing:| "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed*
|Mood:| Homicidal


I've been working a lot with Flash lately (as well as C++). I'm almost finished with a couple of projects, but I'm too much of a procrastinator to put a sufficient amount of time in them.

Here's a quick update on the stuff I'm nearly finished with:

Alien Jackball This is probably the most random and pointless game ever conceived. You play as an Alien sent to earth to monitor humans. Unfortunately, you're a complete degenerate, so you decide to wreak havoc instead. So what I've basically done is combined a handful of mini-games into one .swf. It's crazy. But I'm sure you'll all find enjoyable when I release it (okay, now I'm beginning to sound like a professional game designer).

FLEE This is the epitome of awesomeness, I must say. It's a top down shooter in which you
run from (and shoot) incoming zombies. You also get to access vehicles and run'em down. Yeah, baby. That's the action right there. Whoop-whoop! Whatever. Anyway, due to the fact that I'm getting tired of working on it, I think I'll just include a sudden, incredibly anti-climactic ending. Take that, tools.

Commando Actually, I'm nowhere near finished with this game. It does have a pretty sweet interactive intro though. Anyway, you play as a little green dude who sneaks around doing stuff or whatever (as you can tell, I've given this extreme thought and have taken great measures to include the slightest detail).

Cartoons I've got around 12 cartoons just rotting in one of my numerous desktop folders.

Also, my friend may let me use his site [http://www.dotsteve.com] to host my new Hogger Studios website (still not finished). Whatever. *Smashes through living room window and does a shoulder roll and then jumps in front of oncoming traffic*

* No, actually I don't have that song playing in the background. In a matter of fact, I don't have any song playing in the background. I'm also not homicidal (well, if certain people keep puching in the 'elimination' of Christmas, then I might just kill someone -- someone helpless).


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff