Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.17.2005

Holiday list

 - Brian


As you all know, this holiday season is about sharing, loving one another, and gettin' LOOT!
Alright. Now that we have established what this holiday season is really about, let's get with loot talkin':
NOTE: I'm going to rate the probability that I'll get the gift using '*' | * x 4 = max.

***Half-Life 2 for PC This game's been out for a while now, but I've been wanting it for a long time. If I do get it, then the first thing I'm going to do is download Gary's Mod. HAHAHAHAHA! That mod alone will have me satisfied for a couple of months.

**Money I need money. I don't get an allowance, and there's a ton of stuff I NEED to purchase. My skateboard isn't going to fix itself now, is it?

*Xbox 360 Yeah right.

Anyway, I would like to know what's on your holiday list. You know what to do!

BTW, here's a little holiday help for y'all. I threw this together in about 10 minutes. It's a holiday tree pimpin' simulation. After all, no holiday is complete without a... tree.
Pimp yo' tree!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff