Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.28.2005

...and on the 4th day of Christmas, Brian posted about the 1st

 - Brian


Sorry about the Christmas post delay. I figured that my loyal friends (*cough* *cough* Joe, James *cough*) would whip something up.
Anyway, I hope you all had a jolly Christmas (actually, no I don't[just kidding{kind of}])!
I know I had a great one! Due to a sudden illness on Christmas Eve, I didn't attend midnight Mass. Instead, I went X-mas morning. It was really awesome. Very beautiful.
At the end of Mass, my mom picked me up and brought me to our domain (why couldn't I have just said 'house?'). Anyway, in the evening, we had a splendid dinner at my aunt’s house.

LOOT CHECK:

I know, I know, you're probably thinking, "Brian, Christmas is about the birth of Jesus and loving one another and kissing and hugs and pink ponies and not about presents and u r so materialistic."
I too realize this. But I don't care. I am materialistic and I'm not about to change. With that said, here's what I got:

Half-Life 2 This is the coolest PC game in the world. You play as a scientist rebelling against dictatorship. The graphics and physics are amazing, and the gameplay is even better. This game rules.

Doom 3 I had no idea I was going to get this. I had rented this game a while ago and really enjoyed it, thus my brother got it for me. Thanks, Justin!

Catholic Books My parents gave me some really awesome religious books. Surprised by Truth 3 and If You Really Loved Me are included. Thanks, mom and dad.

A new PC Thanks to the uber generosity of some of my friends (Mr. M and son), I was given a computer on Xmas eve. Thanks!

A blanket This was given to me by my family's long time friends. Thank you!

To be honest, I wasn't expecting anything this year. So when X-mas came around, I was so surprised! Thank you God! Anyway, How was your Christmas? I'll bet you 2 video games, a million books, and a PC that my Christmas was better than yours...just kidding.

Stuff I got for my family members: Age of Empires 3, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, a brush, and some other things that I forget.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff