Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


10.11.2005

Wherefore art our updates so nonexistent?

 - Unknown

Dadgum it all! Bloghogger is starving for updates. I really don't have any specific topic to post on, but we just need an update very badly, so I'll fake it.

Well, first off, I got my black belt in Tae Kwon Do a few weeks ago. It took six years, but I can now fight off any old people who try to beat me up!

Oh, yeah! I've been working on getting a blog of my own these past few weeks, and I have finally succeeded. Come here or I'll give you all a "Barney" CD.

Also, GoB hasn't been here lately, so one of us needs to post something disagreeable.

That's it from me. If people would post more regularly, I wouldn't need to drag you through this.

Fillingly,
~Joe~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff