Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


9.23.2005

Lies I have told people.

 - Brian


Here's a list of deliberate lies I have told people over the last 6 months:
NOTE: Following the lie, I will tell you what I was actually thinking.

I'll get that done ASAP I'll never get that done but I say I will to make myself sound responsible.

Nice haircut It looks like crap.

I completely agree Your opinion viciously sucks but I'll agree anyway to avoid a fight.

Is it just me or have you lost weight? You fat lard, you haven't lost a pound. Get off the pizza and marshmallow diet, please!

No, she's ugly. Any guy who thinks she's hot is a pansy No, actually she's gorgeous, but I want her all to myself.

I wouldn't want to offend anyone If you weren't such a PC freakshow, I'd offend everyone within a 100-mile radius.

Cool shoes What were you smoking when you bought those?

I guess that rock band's okay... No, they stink more than your haircut, but I don't feel like getting into an argument.

AC/DC sucks No, they are the epitome of suckage. They suck more than a black hole. They suck so much that L:FKJLSERJ:LKJGLSKJGLKJSDLKJldkjafljkdlks!!!!

BLOG HOGGER NEWS:
I just finished an interview with THE Michael Moore over the phone. I'll post that later.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff