Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


8.24.2005

Dog-marriage deserves a beating

 - Brian


THE DAY ALI G RUGBY-TACKLED PAM ANDERSON AT HER DOGS' WEDDING


ALI G star Sacha Baron Cohen has been dunked in the sea by Pam Anderson's bodyguards...after rugby-tackling the sexy actress at her dogs' wedding.


First off all, I would like to thank Ali G for his heroic deed. Secondly, Pam Anderson is NOT sexy (plastic surgery doesn't make you hot, fool).

Listen, I don't know why Ali G tackled her, but I'm sure it was because she was having her dogs married. That's pathetic. I'm tired of celebrities thinking that they can just be idiots and not receive any consequences.
For instance, if I told my friends that I had Richard (the dog) married to another dog, they'd probably drag me out onto the street and beat me (their God-given right). And if I told them that it was a gay-dog-marriage, they'd probably beat me even more (gay dogs are the worst).
If I were suddenly able to switch bodies with Ali G, I'd tackle Pam and then take it up a notch by eating her dogs. That would be awesome.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff