Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


7.11.2005

I'm back again.

 - Brian


Whoop-whoop.

Anyway, my family traveled across the state to Spokane to visit Pete's family. We had a BLAST!

There, we managed to:

1_see War of the Worlds (for me, the 2nd time).

2_play endless hours of mindless video games.

3_drink gallons pop (which I hate). I swear, I could feel myself dying right then and there.

4_have the cops called on us. Don't ask.

...Just to give you a little idea, you know? Anyway, that's where I've been.

ALSO

Martha, one of the regulars on our blog, has a blog of her own. Go check it out, tools.
Now that Martha has her own blog, you might see some posts from Martha on Blog Hogger as well. That's all.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff