Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


7.01.2005

Attention Please...

 - Brian


We're back! WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES!!

Incase you don't know what we're talking about, let my explain:

We were at a Catholic dudes camp called Christ the Redeemer Leadership Camp. It lasts around a week and is intended to increase your physical and spiritual strength. This is the third year Joe and I have been a part of it (2nd for James).

Anyway, here's a brief list of activities I participated in:

1. I hiked 6 miles through baron desert hills. It was HOT -- around 90 degrees! I hiked none-stopped and almost passed out. Luckily for me, I was too manly to pass out, so I didn't. :)

2. Biked 6 miles of mountainous desert hills. Very fun, but very difficult.

3. Participated in an all-out war against clergy and adults. Dodged everything thrown at me.

4. Went to daily Mass. Awesome, yo.

5. Was force fed too much food...could hardly contain it in my gut. Luckily, it was gOoOoOoOoOD.

6. Floated down a river in an inner tube. Forget amusement park water rides, this is smashing (I didn't say that) fun.

That's not even 40% of the stuff we ruled at. I'll let James/Joe enlighten you on zee rest.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff