Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


6.03.2005

Template update

 - Brian


For some unexplainable reason, I was inspired to change the template for the 10th time. Gosh. Anyways, how do you like it? Do I need to change the logo? Do I need to change the colors? If you absolutely despise it, I can always revert to the previous template.

If you find any broken links, just tell me...

...And yes, I know the archives are jumbled up. I'll get to that ASAP.


Gimme' some feedback, yo.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff