Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


5.03.2005

My turn! My turn!

 - James

Of course, as soon as I saw that in the last post (erm--make that post-before-last), I just kneeeew I had to try it myself, and here be the result:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Of course, I took some "artistic license" with this, but I have a feeling most people would. In fact, the only thing about this that is accurate at all is the hair, skin color, and the color of the (almost invisible) pants.
Although you never know--I might have a lightsaber. So it would be best not to get on my bad side, eh? ;)

P.S.: My apologies to Joe, for shoving the post he must've made like, not two hours ago into the land of, erm, not-new-post-dom (when the post is, in fact, brand new, so you oughta scroll down and read it).




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff