Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


5.01.2005

Look People it's ME!!!!!!

 - Anonymous




This is Mwah me, me, me you know me! don't you recognize me at all! Sob sob sob your dearly devoted Ivan! Yeah well I tried to get it to look as close as possible to the real me Seriously. I am virtually covered in blood stains got tons of curly hair, like to drink beer, and play the guitar. Ok! ok....ok...OOOKKK....yeahhh...OHHKKK.



Brian speaking:

Ahem. This is me. It's actually a very good representation of myself. You'll notice I'm sportin' a chainsaw. Well, that's because I just murdered a horde of blood-thirsty zombies.

Go make yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff