Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


5.21.2005

Little green midgets with speech disorders

 - Brian


Whew! I finally saw Episode 3. Whoop whoop!

I don't want to ruin it for my other friends who haven't seen it yet. I'll just say this:

It rocks. It's much darker, violent, and one of the coolest movies I've seen yet.

It features epic battles, betrayal, Natalie Portman, and Darth Vader. YEAH!!!

My only objection was Natalie Portman. What I mean is, she just can't freaking act. I actually laughed when she came up to the soon-to-be Vader and said "Obie even said you killed the younglings!" HAHAHAHAHAHA! I still can't get over that one! Whew...

Anyway, Hoody's right. The evil Sith characters were slightly relativist. One of my favorite lines is when Anavader was debating the emperor. Anavader was refusing to dabble into the dark side, when the emperor said something like "the Jedi are only limited to their narrow, dogmatic views."

Well, anyways, go see this now, or I'll hunt you down and say bad things about you.

update: I forgot to mention that Yoda's still an idiot. Does he intentionally speak like a retard? Is it because he thinks it makes him seem smarter than everyone else? Shut up, midget man, or I'll stomp on you.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff