Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


4.11.2005

THE WORST FLASH EVER!

 - Brian


I swear, these have to be the worst flash animations I have ever seen.

Which reminds me, I'm working on series flash animations. I am currently working on my Mr. Bunny series. I've completed 5 episodes so far, and am working on episode 6, THE BUNNY: RELOADED. It rules.

Let me expose you to the titles of the episodes thus far:

Episode 1: Bunny and the nuke.

Episode 2: Bunny and the lever.***

Episode 3: Bunny and the shrink ray.

Episode 4: Bunny and the cliff.***

Episode 5: Bunny gets stuck in traffic.***

I bet you just can't wait.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff