Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


4.19.2005

Mr. Bunny Up and Running

 - Brian


Sorry I have to divert your attention away from the new pope, but I have finished all 6 episodes of the Mr. Bunny series.
Click the links below to view the first 3 cartoons (note: you may need flash player 6 to run them. If they don't work, please let me know.)

Bunny Episode 1: Bunny and the nuke

Bunny Episode 2 Bunny and the lever

Bunny Episode 3 Bunny and the shrink ray

I'll post the other 3 later...tell me what you think.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff