Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


4.17.2005

Links updated

 - Brian


Sorry, but I just felt inspired to tell you that I have updated the links.

I'll list the newly updated links and describe them to you:

Catholic Rage Monkey: A cool blog updated by a couple of Roman Catholic priests who discuss religion.

Michael Savage.com: I linked to the Savage Nation blog because it contains links to interesting news stories. + I like to support Michael Savage.

Maddox: Maddox's site, The Best Page in the Universe, is my favorite site in the world. Maddox has been rocking the net since '97. He talks smack on environmentalists, girls, and everything else in the world. He also uses a lot of profanity, but since I'm not offended by profanity, I check out his site. Unlike some other bloggers out there, I'm not afraid to link to him. Cowards.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff