Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


3.22.2005

Blog Hogger Radio

 - Brian



Last night I was doing some major brain storming. I was thinking of the numerous ways the Blog Hogger crew could rock the internet.
Well, it didn't take long for me to think up some awesomely kick-tail ideas.
One of which was a pre-recorded talk show. Yeah, baby, you heard me right. Blog Hogger radio!

I've got some computer mics at my crib that would come in handy. I would like, invite Joe, Ivan, and possibly Pete to come over ato discuss random news stories that Joe would provide (Joe's good at finding good news stories). Then I could upload them to BH.
The only thing is, however, i can't seem to find an adequate recording program on my computer. Oh well, I'll dig something up sooner of later.

What do you think? I think it's a cool idea.


P.S, I would invite you, James, but I'm not exactly sure how far away you live.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff