Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


3.14.2005

3 of the worst talk show hosts ever.

 - Brian


Lately, I've been listening to a lot of talk shows. Michael Savage and Mike Medved rule. To tell you all the truth, one of my dreams has always been to be a talk show host. That would rule. Just think, dozens of mindless moonbats calling up complaining about how I piss them off and how tax-cuts suck. Ahhhh...yes!
unfortunately, I have THE MOST UNtalk showy voice ever to emerge on planet earth.

Well, anyway, I've found out that there is a minority of talk show hosts I CANNOT stand. Here is the list, yo:

Bill O'Reilly
I know Pete will completely disagree, but Bill O'Reilly is an idiot (I'm not stating this as a fact, but just as an opinion). I just can't stand his smart-aleck attitude towards things. "Oh look, I'm Bill O'Reilly and I'm never wrong!! Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah!! I think I'm so darn smart! You all suck!!"
Well, actually, that's my kind of attitude...but wait! I'm justified! I AM always right! He's not.
Besides being a conceited Irish creep, Bill O'Reilly also lies.

Lie #1: He claims that his show is the "NO SPIN ZONE." That's a dirty lie. What does he mean by "No Spin?" He puts a spin on everything! He pollutes news stories with his own opinion(s)!

Lie #2: One day, he called Barbara B. a nut. Shortly after, a caller called in telling him to stop calling people names. He completely denied it. Tool.

Sean Hannity
Can't stand the guy. Hannity, along with Bill, have a "I know everything" attitude that I hate. It seems Hannity is just another mouth piece for Bush and the Republican Party. he doesn't think out side of the box. He can't. He's a zombie.
Besides being a lifeless zombie, he also poses the lamest arguments I've ever heard before. They consist of, "liberals are bad because they want to destroy America." Wow. How incredibly thought out.

Al Franken
Al Franken stinks. Out of every major liberal talk show host out there, Al stinks the most. His arguments aren't valid, his arguments in general are weak, and he doesn't think out side of the democratic box. In a matter of fact, an 8-year-old conservative could refute most of his none-sense claims. Just like Sean, he's a zombie.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff