Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


2.06.2005

DON'T SHOOT!!! Lets talk.

 - Psychomancer

Not sure if you guys have talked about this yet. But I was just talking to my friend about gay marriage. It was quite an interesting debate. His whole view was that its totally ok and he doesn't care. Well I get sick of the pop culture view of things. "Everything is ok." I think that's total BS. But I also got to thinking, why is it that people are so resistant to this? Just because of religious beliefs? Or the thought of it just disgusts them. I do think that it is wrong and nasty.
I think it is nasty. But I also think that some of the logic used to shoot it down is flawed. I'm wondering, besides religious beliefs, is there anything else wrong with it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff