Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


2.13.2005

Divided America

 - Brian


I'm sick and tired of hearing liberals rant and rave about how President Bush "divided" America.

Here is a question that I have to ask:

1) How did Prez Bush divide America?

In my superior opinion:

The President did NOT divide America, liberals separated themselves FROM America.
Since Bush was elected, most liberals have had a "my way or the highway" attitude. If they don't get their little way, they'll whine and complain and raise a stink. It almost seems as if it's a crime to have a Conservative in the White House. Get me? Am I wrong? This is just an observation.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff