Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


1.13.2005

My (Derek) Official Salutations!!

 - Psychomancer

Well I have to say Im not quite a daily visitor as the invitation stated, but I do check often.

Actually I dont think any of you know me "personaly", but I found Blog Hogger when james started commenting on my blog. I was like, "I LOVE THESE GUYS!!"

But ok, a little bout me self eh?

I am a college student near the end of my second year. I am a conservative christain although not officially affilliated with any church at the moment. I do attend Bible studys at the college and a youth group with one of my friends. After I finish next quarter I will be waiting for my shipment date for BootCamp in the AirForce.

And I think thats about my lifes story....... at present at least.

Anyother questions just ask me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff