Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


1.31.2005

Mozilla Firefox

 - Unknown

Taking a break from my usual "serious" routine, I must evangelize my fellow hogs about the wondrous pile of code that is the Mozilla Firefox browser. Why Firefox and not Internet Explorer?
Well, I'll tell you.


  • expanded popup and spyware control
  • ease of use
  • faster page loads
I'm speaking out of personal experience, too. Unbeknownst to you, I've secretly been using this browser to post, comment, check email, and yes, even to write this post (conspiratory giggle).

Now go here and make me proud


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff