Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


1.08.2005

Heck, I'll do it now.

 - Brian


Because I didn't want to wait until the end of the month, I've decided to get over with it and post the new template.

I would really like your honest opinion. Some feedback would be great, you know.
Do you approve of the colors? If you don't, give me some ideas and I'll take them into consideration.
I personally like it. Don't be afraid of offending me, just give me your opinion.
Thanks.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff