Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.28.2004

Merry Christ Mass

 - Brian


Sorry this post was so delayed. I've been REAL busy with...um, stuff.
Well, I don't know about you, but I had one heck of a holiday!
As we all know, the most important part of Christmas is the presents. Yes, that's right, the presents completely surpass the birth of Christ by a mile. No, I'm just kidding, but anyway, here's MY loot check:

XBOX. Yes, I finally got an Xbox - with one game (that I got rid of). I also rented Halo 2 and GoldenEye Rogue Agent(tm).

PlayStation 2. That's right, I received a PS2 as well and an Xbox.

Driv3r. Driv3r is a PS2 game that I have been waiting to play for a VERY long time.

Clothes. Who doesn't get clothes on Christmas?

A couple of Catholic books (including Where Is That in the Bible?); need I say more?

Well, anyway, I'm sure YOU had a great Christmas, but I had a BETTER one. So unless you got $100,000,000 in cash, I win. HA!

NOTE

You may have read my previous post (Straw Man). If so, you would have noticed it made no sense. That is because I uploaded the WRONG file. Sorry, I'll get to it later.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff