Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


12.04.2004

Blah, Blah...

 - Brian


I have yet to discover an interesting news article to comment on. I have yet to discover an interesting (or shocking) blog to criticize or promote. Life is rather boring these days, wouldn't you say? I logged on to Fox News.com, but all that displayed on the home page was boring war information.
I DON'T have ANYTHING to post about! I'm in the ultimate stuck! What am I to do?

May I ask for anyone's help? Or is that a crime...?

How 'bout someone email me an interesting "something" they have found (NOTE: interesting in your eyes). Email me hog_the_blog@lycos.com...
PLEASE!!!

Also...

I'm attempting to invite Sponsz to Blog Hogger.

Also Also

You all have probably checked out Sorry Everybody.com, you've seen pictures of people holding signs that call President Bush a war-monger. Well, if I understand correctly, John Kerry was going to carry on with the war (motivated by his own mysterious agenda of course).

Also Also Also

Check out James's new blog at here.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff