Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


11.02.2004

Where do I get my political info?

 - Pete

Lately, I've been asked the question where have I gotten my political information? The answer is, I get them from many different sources.

One, is a national magazine called the "Economist", which is mostly conservative, but not exactly pro Bush. Another source is "Time" magazine. Which can be left and right, (republican and democrat). I also listen to the radio on N.P.R. a very liberal news station. But, my most favorite of all is the O' Reilly factor, on Fox News and his radio station- 770 KTTH am. Bill O'Reilly is very fair when it comes to politics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff