Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


11.19.2004

Science Backs Up Humanity of the Unborn

 - Brian



I found this interesting little article over at Ewtn.com.

Pretty fascinating if you ask me. Do people really need scientific proof that a fetus is human? Give me a break.

Here's what I say:

Since the intentional killing of an innocent human being is wrong, and if a human fetus is a human being in his/her fetal stage, then by killing a fetus you are killing an innocent human being. Thus, it is wrong. Oops, I forgot, I'm not supposed inform people that the intentional taking of an innocent human being is wrong. I would be imposing my Catholic beliefs on others.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff