Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


11.25.2004

Happy Thanksgiving AND the Anniversary of Blog Hogger!

 - Brian



I would like to start off this entry with the following:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Yes, it's that time already...
For the last 2 years, my family and I have been serving homeless people Thanksgiving dinner at my parish. It was relatively fun....

Also, it is the anniversary of Bloghogger.blogspot.com!! YAAAAHHH!! Blog Hogger is one year old and doing great!! Provided I don't mysteriously die, or the blogger.com server crashes, I'm hoping to keep Blog Hogger up and running for the next 10 years. That'll be interesting...

Well, anyway, I hope you all had a very happy thanksgiving!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff