Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


11.20.2004

All in favor of basket-brawl, raise your hand!

 - Brian


Have any of you heard the latest news? Didn't think so. Well, anyway, the Pacers-Pistons game broke out in a fist fight.
It all began with one bad attitude, and led to the spectators contributing to the chaos.

Here's a brief news story: Click here.

I saw the whole fight on Fox News this morning. It was simply incredible -- which leads me to this:

Wouldn't it be cool if basketball was like this all the time? Well, duh. I think we're all getting a little bored with watching a group of tall highschool drop-outs tossing balls through nets. Let's evolve now, folks. It's time to introduce BASKET BRAWL!! Yes, that's right, all the immature stupidity you desire in ONE sport.
The basic premise of basket brawl is very simple: Hand a ball to a handful of bums, and watch the game begin. Watch as they punch each other for the ball. Laugh as the audience attempts to join in. It's total bliss.

"I felt like I was fighting for my life out there," Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said. "I'm sorry the game had to end this way."

What?! You sorry pansy. "I felt like I was fighting for my life." Give me a break, man. It's your responsibility as the coach to encourage your players, not whine like a girl. Just a word of advice, next time bring a rubber bat and the kids. It'll be fun, trust me.

"At this time, we don't have any indication of major injuries, Mynsberge (police chief) said."

Then you ain't doing it right.
This is basically how the coolness began:
"The melee started when Detroit's Ben Wallace went in for a layup and was fouled hard by Artest from behind, and escalated when Artest stormed into the stands after being hit by a full cup. After being fouled, Wallace wheeled around and pushed Artest in the face. The benches emptied and punches were thrown."

I mean, c'mon folks, doesn't that sound like fun? Just the sound of it excites me..."Basket brawl..." Ah, yes.

"Just when it appeared tempers died down, Artest was struck by a cup thrown from the stands and jumped up and charged into the stands, throwing punches as he climbed over seats."

"...Artest was struck by a cup thrown from the stands..." WHAT?! This is awesome! Free beer. You can't beat that...
That's by 10 cents, my 2 cents is free. Man, it feels so empty without me.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff