Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


10.10.2004

VR trip!

 - Brian



Whew! I'm back! Whatda ya' know? I'm back!
That trip was stinkin' amazing...It took 7 hours for us (the 4 kids in the van) to reach the hotel. The hotel was extremely pleasant. It had a pool and everything!

Well, the virtual reality equipment was amazing. It was kind of strange seeing your virtual hand, but even cooler looking around a virtual room! You had 100% liberty in the 3D places.
The program we tested had a simple objective: Assemble 3 pieces of metal parts in a virtual room.
Cool
Surprisingly, the program was almost awkward! It was hard to put together the metal parts in 3D (for some reason). It was almost funny watching a couple of girls try to assemble the things. They were all over the place. While me, on the other hand, constructed the 3 parts in 25 seconds flat!

All in all, it was a pretty good time!

Other stuff
I have a new batch of Comiks just rotting in my desktop folder waiting to be published - so stay around for that.
By the way, if you have any ideas for a good Comik, (1 or 2 panels) just email me here

Other Other Stuff
Nice. I just noticed I'm looking slimmer - I also lost 10 pounds!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff