Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


10.15.2004

Lack of updates

 - Brian


Whew. I've been extremely preoccupied with school and other such matters. I have not been able to do much online activity lately...which brings me to this:

I probably won't be able to post anything for a while, so I'll bombard you with some articles I have written (Some of which I have posted, but due to complications, didn't show up).

Comiks
Sigh...Like I said before, I plan to post them soon. Some of the comiks include fake "Jack Chik" comiks, the adventures of Mr. Funk and friends, and the adventures Hog_the_Blog.

Tha's all for now. Sorry about the lack of updates...please forgive me...please?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff