Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


10.26.2004

In response to Angie

 - Brian




...

Kinda funny tho, you (not Joe, but Brian) states, "Don't you people have anything better to do with your life then to make fun of other people's religions?", and yet, here you are, doing the same thing??

Wouldn't one call that being a hypocrite? OH wait!! Silly me! Isn't that part of the definition of being a religious person in the first place??

(smiles sweetly)

Btw QCA, how long do you think he'll keep our posts up?? Or will he delete them like that other guy??


Hmmm...I don't know what you mean when you stated that I was making fun of other's religion. I didn't, but please tell me where you think I did. I viewed some of my other posts and found nothing that had to do with "making fun" of others' religion. Thus, I was not being hypocritical...
Also, I looked up the definition of "religion..." This is what I found:

"A set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances and often having a moral code of conduct of human affairs."

I, being Catholic, have an obligation to act morally and holy. But since I am only human, I do make mistakes often. For instance, I told my little brother not to use profanity, but then a few hours later, I used a little profanity. I guess that would make me somewhat of a hypocrite. Now think, why did I tell my brother not to use profanity? Because I fear for his soul, and I want to teach him to articulate his thoughts without using rude slang terms. Though I did make a mistake, I will try to act better in the future.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff