Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


10.02.2004

I Need to post on another blog

 - Brian


For the last two weeks, I have been attempting to locate a blog community that I can post on. A group blog is not out of the question either. To put it simply, I need another blog to post on - a group blog where I'm not the only person posting.

It seems Joe has been unable to get online lately due to school and road trips.

Well, anyway If you know of any blogs that will accept new authors, just drop a comment or someting.

Oops
Oops. I guess I forgot to create links to our old stuff. Ugh.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff