Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


10.01.2004

HTML Class.

 - Brian


One of my computer 4H club leaders coaxed me into teaching a HTML class. Don't get me wrong, I want to! It makes me feel proud that someone recognized my ability to teach an HTML class. Rock on Brian *goes and writes a book on how cool he is*. Ahhh, yes.

Before I even think about teaching a class, I need to teach my mother - the ultimate pupil. Good so far. She has grasped the concept of tags.

I also taught my dad
Wow. He caught on quickly! It took him around 30 minutes to learn the basic tags and some text tricks.

Unrelated News
Mt. St. Helens Blew AGAIN!! Who'd of thunk?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff