Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


10.07.2004

Eastern Washington or bust!

 - Brian


Yo! WSU has invited four 4H kids (in Washington state!) to participate in a test. They want the four kids to try out some advanced Virtual Reality equipment and answer some questions. Well, my friend "Bill" was invited - the only problem is that "Bill" is now ill. Thus, "Bill's" dad, Mr. "Smith", has referred me to Mr. H. Now I'm going to take "Bill's" place!!! Also, I get to stay overnight at a hotel with the other 3 kids. It's gonna be heaven!
When my dear mother informed me about this, I gave myself 3 options:

1) Stay home and do school.

2) Stay home and do nothing.

3) Travel to Eastern Washington and operate highly advanced, state-of-the-art, Virtual Reality gear.


Hmmmm.... Hard decision I might add.
They say I'll be back around Friday. Well, I hope I have fun operating some highly advanced, state-of-the-art, Virtual Reality gear, staying at a hotel overnight, and eating some great food. Wish me luck ~ ;}


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff