Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


8.26.2004

Return of the Admin.

 - Brian


I'm back from my extraordinary journey. It was great!!! My family and I have been going to that ocean resort for since I was 7, and it's not getting boring neither. Every year, Paul's family has invited us and other families to participate.

What I did...

I spent 60% of my trip swimming in the pool. I'm proud to say that I'm 100% able to swim any distance in any condition!

I spent 30% of my trip watching paul type the code (PHP) for a game he is making.

I spent 5% of my trip eating food provided by my family.

The last 5% walking around the near by beach.

All in all it was a very wonderful trip. Although it rained 70% of the time, it was still fun to swim in the pool.

Thank you and good night


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff