Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


7.02.2004

Oops, I Forgot to mention...

 - Brian


...I left with my family to go camping on Whidby Island for 'bout 5 days. i just got back and things are looking good...I'm glad Joe kept the blog updated while I was gone. I'm also glad to see the intelligent arguments going on. I'm just glad the people who visit and comment on our blog aint some trailer trash out to destroy all that is good (like this blog!). Well, anyway, I think it's time to get things started again - when I mean "started" I mean more frequent postings.


I just need to get this outa my system:


Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog HoggerBlog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger Blog Hogger!!!!!!!!


Ahhh, that was nice!

I don't have much to say, so I'll try to find something interesting on the World Wide Web and post about that~


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff