Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


7.18.2004

blah

 - Brian

I've been so bored online at the moment, that I think i'll take up the teditous and well-paying hobby of hacking websites and ruining peoples lives by stealing their identity. Sounds fun, eh? Well, I'm kidding - though it would be fun to hack a website that forced you to pay before you downloaded one of their items or something...hehe.

Don't worry, I'm not that kind of person... yet. I've run out of website to visited so I think I'll run away to join the circus, join the army, jack a car, kidnap a beautiful princess, or join a gang war.  Also, You know that saying, "idle hands are the Devils workshop?" Well, don't listen to that - it's hogwash.

*looks out window* Oops, It seems Ivan is bored once more, for I see him attempting to light my cat on fire again. Guess I'll just have to log off and talk to him 'bout it - again. 


"non-sense"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff