Navigate --

About
Email/Contact
Open Chat Board

Old Rants --

 

Blogs --


Websites --

Michael Savage
Michael Medved
Heavysheep.com
Yaaahhhoo!
Macromedia
Stick Page
Gizoogle
Heir to the Throne - Online Game


Bloggers for Mike McGavick for Senate 2006!

Members --

 
 

We Eat Liberals for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Don't like it? Email us


6.03.2004

UFO, MISSILE, OR METEOR?

 - Brian


This morning around 2:45 am, some weird noise woke me from my sleep. I went to the living-room to check it out, only to find my puppy sleeping on the couch. Ahhhhh, how cute, when all of a sudden, I looked out the back-porch window, only to find a huge bright light passing over the porch and some trees. At first, the light was completely blue, then it changed to a light red and then it was gone. The funny thing was, is that there was no sound at all while the strange lights were passing over. They lit up everything!!
The lights were shortly followed by a series of "booming" sounds.

Does this sound familiar? Yes, it's the most talked about subject down here in Western Washington at the time (sort of). A meteor flew over hundreds of homes!
I've heard many other people describe this incident how I did when I ran into my parents bedroom screaming, "MOM, DAD, there was like, a missile that just flew by! Do you feel the house shaking?!"
My parents didn't believe me 1 bit, until my mom heard other people talking about the meteor!

THIS IS SOOOO COOL!!!
Check out the news...



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Domain Forwarding

add text << # St. Blog's Parish ? >>

Humor & fun cool stuff